All reviews filini restaurant bell person jean pierre lady called event coordinator conference center lounge bar attending a conference special thanks customer care business lounge international conference excellent hotel excellent stay front office business trip checking out
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I enjoyed my visit to Radisson blu Hotel and convention center few days ago while I was in a conference!!
First of all, I would like to appreciate larder hotel and the lounge bar staff because they proved themselves to be of the best service providers with first class!
While I was having lunch and a couple of drinks there, I met the best staff with high class hospitality and simply we became family!
Out of them i remember a man called Fred who was a receptionist and concierge...
He facilitated my transportation and also my acommodation, thanks to him I enjoyed the stay while I was there coz I felt like I was Home far away from Home haha

I'd love to be there more than once!!
Thank You!!
Lindsey ANDERSON

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I attended Transform Africa Summit at Kigali Convention Center from May 14th to 17th and from there i experienced an excellent hospitality from radisson blu hotel staff.
My Compliments go to all those who hosted me at ladder restaurant where I experienced a five star hospitality from the staff while i was having lunch with my colleagues, This proved that Rwanda is among the countries that are developed in service industry!!
I was impressed by how smart and organized the staff was!

Last but not the least, I'd like to thank Fred concierge for organizing my little visit to Kigali city which i enjoyed due to how He arranged my transportation means, and that made us friends anyway!!

Thank You Radisson Blu, Thank You Rwanda!!!

Luke PETERSON

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were tasked with providing a technical solution for this Conference .We are Gearhouse South Africa . We provided Lighting , sound ,Audio Visual , Led , Camera's , power and sets for this event .We brought into Rwanda over 51 tons of equipment and 59 crew from South Africa . The team from the Radisson hotel and the team from Kigali were all amazing . Nothing was to much to ask . There is always people that go the extra mile . Your Health and safety manager Dieudonne was amazing , making sure that we got our equipment in and out of the Venue.
At the front desk in KCC was a lady by the name of Tina, Also amazing .You can be very proud to have staff of this caliber on you team. All round a great experience

• Trip type: Traveled on business
radissonk2019, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Convention Centre, Kigali, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Craiggordonmcginn,

Thank you for praising the level of assistance encountered during the setup of this very important summit. We are delighted to read the details of the Associates who have particularly shone and catered to your needs.

We look forward to having another fruitful partnership with Gearhouse in the future.

Kind regards,

Denis J. Dernault
Complex General Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I would like to appreciate the good service at convention center during the 5th PASET forum in particular I would like to recongnize Doreen for her continuous support to make our event a successful one!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have had a a fairly good experience during our meetings.They have improved their services of event hosting ranging from the meeting rooms to the tea breaks.They are much more flexible now than before.

Dear Britam123,

Thank you for acknowledging the efforts that our various Teams have developed following guest critical returns, we appreciate and value our clients feedback.

Kind regards,