“Simply Phenomenal!”

Go Kigali Tours
Ranked #1 of 2 Food & Drink in Kigali
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Kigali's #1 Tour Company. Go Kigali is the first tour company devoted to city tours in Kigali. We’ve scouted the city for the must see spots and have built strong relationships with local business owners so that our guests get the best experiences. We arrange day and overnight trips to see the famous Mountain Gorillas. We also plan safaris to spot the Big Five and much more.
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We had an unforgettable day exploring the beautiful city of Kigali. Thank you for enriching our time in Rwanda with a truly comprehensive and raw cultural experience. Murakoze cyane!

Xavier C, Owner at Go Kigali Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Hey Adam!

Such a wonderful review to read at the end of a long day. Thank's for letting us know that the tour was phenomenal and please do let us know if you are ever back in Rwanda or if you are in Ethiopia are are looking for another comprehensive and immersive tour experience.

Thanks for your business!

Xavi

"life"
"country"

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Xavier C, Owner at Go Kigali Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Two buddies of mine did this tour. We were joined by six other delightful people in a comfortable van.
It listed about 7 hours, and every moment was fascinating. We hit these points:
Mount Kigali
Milk bar
Market
Islamic school
Quality Coffee shop
TamuTamu for lunch with goat and cassava dough (my request)
Lake crossing

Eric, our tour guide was friendly, informative and attentive.

I unreservedly recommend this tour.

Wear comfortable shoes and come hungry.

Hey Dgrizz!

What an awesome review to read. Thanks for the super positive feedback and we're so happy that the experience was fascinating.

Also Eric's a rockstar, we love him.

Please do let us know if you are ever in Rwanda or Ethiopia again and looking for a tour or to travel around the countryside.

Xavi

See more reviews
Reviewed July 4, 2018

My 17 year old son and I took an excellent all day city tour . Colombe, our guide, was amazing. She was professional, kind and very knowledgeable. We went to the top of Mt. Kigali to see the view of the city. I loved the local place we went for lunch where I got to try some of the local dishes I had heard so much about. The food was delicious. We also went to a milk bar which was so cool and then a boat ride. I especially liked that these were experiences which showed us how the local people live - not just what tourists do. I felt like I got a secret inside look at the life of Rwandans here. It was so interesting and fun. We also went to the market where we tasted fruit while we watched as locals bargained for live chickens. We had a great day!!!!!!! PLUS I am trying to learn Kinyarwanda and Colombe helped me with the language.

Xavier C, Owner at Go Kigali Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Hey Danna! So delightful to hear that your City Tour with Colombe was such a highlight. She's an incredible guide and we're lucky to have her. Please get in touch if you find yourself looking for another great tour either here in Rwanda or in Ethiopia.

Thanks again for the 5-star review, you rock!