“Good buffet lunch”

La Terrasse Restaurant
Ranked #129 of 201 Restaurants in Kigali
Reviewed July 3, 2018

We had a buffet lunch here with table with views towards the pool. The food selection was good and plentiful.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 28, 2017

The selection and quality of the food for the weekend brunch buffet is amazing - from hot dishes like lasagna or chicken in a bechamel-type sauce to the mouthwatering desserts like eclairs and strawberry tarts.
It also include a manned BBQ serving skewers of beef, chicken etc.
Very delicious!

Staff is quick to replenish empty trays.

The tables are spread out on the different levels of the outdoor terrace next to the pool, which gives it a relaxed semi-private atmosphere.

A live band is playing lounge type music there on some weekends

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Living here in Kigali I have heard a lot about the brunch here, but when I decided to give it a try it was awful. Actually I never got to try the food. I took my wife for Mother's Day and we showed up about 11:20. We were seated and then told they weren't ready. Actually people were still eating breakfast. They told me it would be at least 20 more minutes at 11:35. Of all days you should be prepared it makes sense to be ready for Mother's Day. You should expect a big crowd. If you can't be prepared then change your times. Don't advertise and then upset your clients. Why is breakfast still going on at 11 anyway? I wont be back and won't recommend to anyone. When we left they refunded us, but tried to get us to pay for a juice. Didn't happen. Beware.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed February 16, 2017

Its culinary services are very well known and the many processes the meal pass through to get to the customer are just perfect. Food is just water mouthering!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed November 11, 2016

This restaurant has a lovely outdoor setting below the hotel. The staff were attentive and welcoming. The lunch buffet comprised a salad bar, hot options, breads and desserts, but the choices in each seemed a little limited.

Date of visit: October 2016