“Lunch”

355 Steakhouse and Lounge
Ranked #13 of 156 Restaurants in Abuja
Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Service and the food is wonderful.
The place is very comfortable and I feel very nice here.
I recommend.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

We visited after viewing on TripAdvisor

Arriving in the evening we took drinks and appetisers in the al-fresco bar and seating area, taking drinks and Buffalo Wings & Buffalo Shrimp, quality of these dishes were good

Shortly after, went inside for steak main course

Quite frankly, considering the price, the quality of the meat was very poor, and of the type expected in the local bukka for 100 Naira, or may be suitable for hamburgers

Wild mushroom on the menu was cultivated out-of-a-tin type

A special Shout-Out to waiter named Benson who did his job with gusto

JImHill Rating: Go for the outside bar/seating area only

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

The waiter was so friendly and attentive. Our food came out fresh and fast. My steak was cooked to perfection. Can't wait to bring my wife here again for date night!

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

355 has to be one of the best restaurants I have ever visited. The food was fantastic, the drinks were incredible, they have friendly staff and the atmosphere was untouchable!

If you want to relax at a restaurant with friends 355 Steakhouse is the place to go.

Reviewed October 30, 2017

This place is a foodie’s paradise! I haven't tasted anything on the menu that wasn’t absolutely amazing! I love the staff; they’re very kind and respectful. I’ll definitely go back again and again!