“Perfect Sunday afternoon ”

BluCabana Restaurant & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 166 Restaurants in Abuja
Cuisines: Barbecue, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Perfect blend of modern and contemporary style restaurant. Located a bit off the hustling and bustling of the main city ,but still at a very approachable distance from a well connected road .This offers advantage that you see a selected group of like minded people.They serve mostly lebanese delicacies but you will like the preparation as the menu has also continental and Nigerian food as well,no wonder you can see a growing number of local admirers these days.I specially like the tempura prawns, spring rolls and the tangy pizzas. The options of drinks are varied and that will make a feel refreshed in hot abuja climate.
Perfect destination for a family because you get a nice play area for the kids indoor as well as outdoor.If you like to cool your body, just jump in the poolside which is big as well as safe limits for the kids too.They don't provide towel ,so take your towel with you as well as some sun screen lotions.What I like most is the cleanliness and the view from the outside sitting area .Although the price of food is a bit steep ,but I don't mind it considering the kind of quality and services.
I congratulate the management for there constant efforts to keep the services at par.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

The place is simply amazing a friend Becca recommended it and I enjoyed myself. The staff, food all amazing

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

So I went out with my friends and we ordered pizza and drinks which was delicious . The ambiance was like no other. The servers were nice and well organized. I absolutely love it

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Great for families during the day with a gym & spa and beautiful ambience in the evenings to hangout.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

It’s a place I regularly frequent for away-from-office business meetings. Most recently, we had a three-day workshop there. The staff know their job and do it just right. There’s always someone on standby to take care of your needs—and with a passion. I loved the green, the flowers and the quietness. We recorded some beautiful business videos from this place too.