“Worth a visit”

Tulip bistro
Ranked #37 of 119 Restaurants in Abuja
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Excellent cuisine and ambiance. You get the feeling the meal was specially prepared for you, a welcome change from the usual mass produced meals available in Abuja. A unique, worthwhile experience.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Yinka O

UK
“Good portions”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Nice chilled out atmosphere in Central abuja. Well done to the owners for providing a lunch service and experience that makes you feel like your in Europe. The pasta portions are massive, however the coffe is not fresh but instead from the jar!!!!!

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Great food”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Best place to go for a quick lunch in Abuja. Great good, great service. I would recommend this to anyone.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank lilMissK714
Lisbon, Portugal
“Really good”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

This was my first time going to Tulip and I was pleasantly surprised. I ordered the Louisiana Chicken Pasta as if I didn't know I was in Nigeria, I'd have thought I got it in the US. My friend got the skewered chicken which was really good too and the oriental rice was nice. The ambience was amazing, a thoroughly enjoyable experience. Most importantly, the dessert: très leches was amazing.

• Visited July 2014
“Can do better”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant three times in total. The first two times I went the food was great and service was spectacular but the last time I went, I had anadariya grilled chicken and grilled garlic potatoes and my hubby had the rice and baby chicken. The potatoes was no seasoned properly and the chicken was dry and not tasty, my hubby also complained about his food. The owners need to so do something fast because they are loosing there touch and I will hate to see something that started great go to the drains.

• Visited June 2014