“twice as good as it sounds!”
Review of Zander's Place

Zander's Place
Ranked #85 of 133 Restaurants in Abuja
Cuisines: African
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Twice as nice as it sounds. The quality of her foods and service style brings to memory the rich taste of contemporary African kitchen, her ambience brings to reality the African Tales By Moon light. oooooh! Service is fast and courteous, food is always fresh and hot (prepared on site in an open kitchen format) and tastes great! Her beans porridge is absolutely out of this world...eaten with fried plantains....o..la..la! Rice and chicken is another delicacy that I enjoy... I can't wait to be there once i visit Abuja again by september this year.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Not all restaurants offer you a combo of good food ( tasty, presentable and affordable) , wonderful ambiance and courteous service.......Zander's Place does just that . I had heard about this place from a friend who continually boasted of its''beyond the ordinary state'' and took it with a pinch of salt. Alas, the opportunity came to visit it on 1 of my business trips to Abuja even if it was to prove my friend wrong in its assessment. But i was blown away with the whole experience from my walk into the compound, to the array of food available for my choosing, prompt service ( even amidst the chaos of Football Fans watching on the screens) and finally the taste of the meal......''most meals taste like they came from a box'', but this was from MAMA's kitchen....
Zander's Place is Home away from Home.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I was reccomended Zanders Place by a family friend and wasn't dissapointed. Ive eaten out in many restaurants in Europe but never tasted fish as delicious! it was fresh, cooked on the grill and seasoned to perfection! :-) The waiters and waitresses were friendly and polite and attended to us quickly. This is definitely one of my favourite spots to hang out and eat.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

When visiting family in Abuja I went to Zander's place based on recommendation. I am glad that I went as it offered a different type of vibe compared to a lot of other eat out spots in the city. Relaxed, friendly, but finished to a high standard the restaurant itself matched the high quality of food. A variety of Nigerian food is available, and I loved the dishes that I chose. I recommend it as a nice place to go with family and friends.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

....If you live in Abuja or you're just passing through and you fancy a nice eat out spot, a place to relax, meet up with friends or even the usual business conversation over a good meal, Zander's Place is a really good spot - good service, relaxing and, of course, great food. Most definitely will recommend - do yourself a good treat and check it out.