“Best Suya”

Yahuza Suya Spot
Ranked #9 of 127 Restaurants in Abuja
Cuisines: African
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Best suya joint and the most popular one in abuja. Everyone has been there. If you haven't been there you need to go now. amazing

Reviewed August 2, 2014

The chicken and beef barbeque is excellent - tender, well done, tasty. Another great advantage is that right next door is a fantastic super store and pharmacy, a barbers and a fruit store. What's best? They are all open 24 hours!!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I have always been a yahuza fan, but of late I tend to gravitate towards their chicken suya. The beef has become so tough. Like, it's a problem. The spice is getting a bit too concentrated also but it's still tasty anyway.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

It's a quite busy place... but it's worth it if you appreciate traditional taste in food. Their steak & roasted chicken is always succulent but beware if u're not into hot/peppery foods. I enjoy ordering "masa" (corn cake) along with my chicken. Yogurts and soft drinks are also available.

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

I'm not a fan of Suya but this is one spot my wife keeps sending me on errand to get her Suya.
I love the tidy way they handle the Suya.
The chicken Suya is my best.

1  Thank Chinedu I