“Nice meal”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This was my second time at the restaurant. I particularly like the grills as I'm health conscious. Good environment which was naturally aired indoors. Fast service. superb meals.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Food taste nice however I found it a bit expensive and the portions small.I have been coming here over the years and have noticed some change.Service is getting worse by the day,and there are no additional variety to the menu as I like to try new menus .

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This visit was with work colleagues. We had a light midday lunch. I visited in the rainy season so the air was cool. The service was only average.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great food and atmosphere. Quite a nice place, ok, but the service is unbearably slow. Quite pricey, too. Too touristy for my liking.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Good Atmosphere, food was good but be selective of what you order. Order a variety to make sure you get a good sampling