“Not what you'd expect from the name”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of wakkis

wakkis
Ranked #2 of 115 Restaurants in Abuja
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Lagos
“Not what you'd expect from the name”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

With a name like wakkis, I thought I was going for some Nigerian cuisine, but what I got instead was really good indian food and I loved the rustic decor. I was really hungry when we set out and was pleased to see that it wasn't too far from the Transcorp Hilton, and the food was also served reasonably quickly.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Tinuks

Abuja
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

Wakkis is a wonderful place. Ambience is wonderful food very good. Have been there several times it's a favorite sport of my husband and I.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Excellent!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

Every time I visit Abuja, I make sure that I dine at Wakkis. If not, my Nigerian friends will take me there. I was introduced to this Indian restaurant by some of my Nigerian friends and I really loved the ambiance and the food there. The interior reminds me of some old houses in Kerala.

• Visited December 2012
mumbai
“Lunch at Wakis”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

The liocation of the restuarant is execellent. The ambience is very good wherein people can sit, chat and enjoy food and drink at a reasonable price.

Indians would like good indian food at this joint.

Visited April 2013
Abuja, Nigeria
“better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

the first time i came here, their food was ok. second time, not so much. not enough spices and salt. just bland tasting
when i went in March i was amazed(im not sure if it was because of what i ordered) but the meal was fantastic
would definitely go back there for that .

Visited March 2013