All reviews cabana restaurant hotel guests a breath of fresh air large pool rooms are small scandinavian style pool and gym fresh juice health club business trip serene environment rooms are great definitely stay here again mini fridge room service quiet location free wifi
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

In my search for hotels during my short stay in Abuja, I found this gem on Trip Advisor. Let me just say that it definitely lives up to the hype and great reviews you see on here. I was visiting from the U.S., and was blown away from the service I received. I was immediately greeted with warm smiles on arrival and friendly customer service upon checking in. This hotel is very reminiscent of a boutique hotel, with a modern feel to it. The rooms are very clean and somewhat spacious with a balcony attached. Bathrooms were very efficient with up to date appliances. The hotel is safe and guarded 24/7. Breakfast is also included in the adjacent BluCabana restaurant next door, which was really good. Just know that you will not regret your decision in staying here.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
NordicHotelsAbuja, Manager at Nordic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear Brandon B,

Thank you very much for taking out time to give us this review. We are delighted that you found our hotel on TripAdvisor and are happy to hear you agree with our other travelers when they give good feedback to our product and staff. We are happy you were satisfied with the service from our staff. We always love hearing good report about them.

Thank you once again for this wonderful review and we look forward to welcoming you back anytime you are in Abuja. You are always welcome at Nordic Hotel.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

I spent 5 nights for a business trip. Room was beautifully clean, wifi was good, no problems with electricity and hot water. The pool was gorgeous and the exercise room very large and had everything I wanted. Food at Blu Cabana was good and reasonably priced. My only complaint was absence of complimentary small toiletries like toothpaste, lotion, etc. My bags were delayed in arriving to Abuja, so it would have been nice if the hotel could have provided the small toiletry sets that most mid-range hotels offer.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
NordicHotelsAbuja, Manager at Nordic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Dear Cfujio,

Thank you for this fantastic review. We are delighted to have accommodated you at the Nordic Hotel, Abuja. We are happy to hear that you found our rooms beautifully cleaned with good wifi, good pool and gym.

We have taken into consideration all your observations on having toiletries in the room.

Thank you once again for taking the time to give us this review on TripAdvisor and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

I loved this place! Great design and lovely service. My only complaint, which is a major one, is the quality of the mattress. It felt like it was a cheap IKEA product (most of their furniture is actually from them) and it definitely does not suit this standard. I also wish the breakfast was served within the hotel and not at the restaurant next door; it really looses the boutique hotel character... otherwise, highly recommended!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear David M,

Thank you for this wonderful review on TripAdvisor and also for choosing to stay at the Nordic Hotel, Abuja. It gives us joy when we hear wonderful comments like yours, that our hotel is a lovely place with great design and lovely service.

Our mattresses are not IKEA, actually our beds are custom made for Nordic Hotel. However, we have already planned (even before your comment) new mattresses, so we are happy to welcome you back to give you an even better experience.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Easily the best hotel in Abuja.
Perfectly maintained, clean, beautifully furnished and decorated in keeping with a boutique hotel in Europe. Bedrooms are perfect for business travel. Everything you need. Next door is Blue Cabana with great food, big gym and pool all for use by hotel guests. I stayed twice and will be back again.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear MichaelD8G,

Thank you for your kind expression by rating Nordic Hotel as the best Hotel in Abuja. We are glad you took out time out to share your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor.
We are thrilled to hear that you are coming back again - we already look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

I was on a two-day business trip to Abuja and Nordic Hotel only made the trip more worthwhile than I'd envisaged. Saved for non-Champions League football channels, everything about the room looked fantastic and the BluCabana restaurant provided exquisite service too. Then I got a complementary bracelet from one of the young staffers. Fantastic place!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
NordicHotelsAbuja, Manager at Nordic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Dear Adesegun D,

We are delighted to have accommodated you at the Nordic Hotel, Abuja and a big thank you for taking the time to give us this wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

It's great to hear that Nordic Hotel made your trip memorable, and we're happy you liked the Nordic Bracelet.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Nordic Hotel, Abuja.