“no dessert with AC”

Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Niamey
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I arrived with 3 other ladies around supper time but we only wanted to have dessert. The big air conditionned room was empty, so we sat at one table. When the waiter understood that we only wanted to have dessert and coffee, he told us we would have to sit outside on the terrasse, where there is only fans to cool you down. We left that place and I never went back.

5  Thank Negan_13

Reviewed October 30, 2012

My experience in Niamey has been slim pickings for meals/restaurants and I usually end up just eating in hotels (this is my third trip here for work). Our driver randomly took us here for lunch. We ended up getting take-away and the pastas were pretty good. Pizzas are not available during lunch. We went back for dinner - pizza and biere niger - hit the spot. Nice atmosphere. Great to get out of the hotel for a change.

1  Thank TravelingSK
Reviewed October 29, 2012

The food was pretty average but the reason I rated it low is that the service takes a long time. We went there to eat and were there almost an hour before we received our meal. We only had a couple of the personal pizza's and the place wasn't that full.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

The food here is consistently very good, and the service is usually excellent too. I used to live close by and used it regularly for a couple of years and only once had any problem - during a long period of very heavy rainfall a waterlogged mouse came through the restaurant to seek shelter, leading to much agitation. To be fair, the manager dealt with it instantly and have people free drinks so all in all was not a problem at all. Would recommend it.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

The tribal performers were an added bonus. Food and environment were good. A nice retreat from the noise of the city

1  Thank Jeffrey S