“A Boon in the Namib Desert” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Garnish Restaurant

Garnish Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 126 Restaurants in Windhoek
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The only Indian Restaurant which provides Authentic Indian Cuisines In Windhoek, Namibia.Try & Taste "The Flavors of India" !!
vadodara
“A Boon in the Namib Desert”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Its really good to have an indian resturant at place like windhoek, where hardly there are less than 100 families of indian origin and from pakistan origin. Its bit small resturant but they are quite committed to give their best taste of the food. No hard drinks are served here, but yes you can carry the choice of your drinks and enjoy. it was good to see lot of locals enjoying the indian food here. The owner is from India from Maharashtra, from a Gujarati community.

Ambience is ok.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Helsinki, Finland
“Best Indian food in Windhoek”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

Oh my, this restaurant is so nice, have never been disappointed here! Butter chicken is my favorite dish. If you are not a fan of hot food, do not order medium hot. In this place medium is same as hot for normal people.

A bit more expensive than average places in Windhoek, but ciders and beers are affordable. Definitely worth of your money.

Visited June 2014
Windhoek, Namibia, Africa
“No words for the bestest place in namibia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

It is the best food joint I have seen here. I am a vegetarian I first went there and had paneer tikka masala. It was finger licking good.

Next time I visited there I asked for a spicy vegetable dish. They suggested me to have veg kolhapuri. And I must say that the taste is still in my mouth.
Then one fine day I decide to try non-veg dish. So I called the owner and told him to suggest me one. I really loved it. I thought I would never eat chicken, but ya after having it in Garnish, I say I will eat it there again.
The staff is very helpful. They try to make you cosy and make u feel at home.
The decoration done is typical Indian which enhances the fun of eating Indian food in a foreign place like Namibia.

• Visited July 2014
Casino, Australia
“Excellent!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

This Indian restaurant was so close to the chameleon backpackers, which was very convenient. The food was excellent and very authentic, and the prices were very reasonable. Would recommend to travellers.

“Great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Windhoek has been waiting for an alternative food restaurant. This place is it! Tasty food nice atmosphere good service - A must visit.