“Nice bar to hang out”

Ranked #27 of 139 Restaurants in Windhoek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2014

A funny bar where you don't find too many tourists. It's a nice place to have some beers, watch football and to have fun. The service must have improved. In general the waitresses and waiters are attentive. I like the ribs there.

1  Thank Veronika K

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I went and ordered gyros. They prepared in in old oil and it really didn't taste nice, normally i wouldn't make a fuss or send something back to the kitchen, but i couldn't get it down, thats how bad it was. When i send it back to the kitchen our table was asked to leave...

8  Thank Alexander H
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I went twice for lunch to the new Andy's, I liked the place, the food was good and I spent a nice time with my friends although both times the service was bad. I December I went for dinner with my wife and as soon as I entered I didn't feel well, a huge bar full of people and a very laud noise.
The tables were dirty full of empty drinks. he waiters were hanging around in the corners of the restaurant and when I approach them I felt like they were doing me a favour by helping me. I was pointed to seat in a table at the back room, I walked alone because nobody wanted to do nothing. I seat and in this room there were more waiters leaning in the corner, I had to stand up and ask for service. When the waiter came to the table I asked if I could have some service and order food, she looked at me and she said "I don't know, I think the kitchen is closed". Unacceptable was 21h10 on the dot, I don't believe that the kitchen was closed, even if it was I was supposed to be informed when I approached the ladies when I entered the restaurant.
I left irritated, I didn't wait for the answer. Not returning soon. Very bad service and rude waiters.

8  Thank Francisco-Namibia
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Hi ,

The Erdinger had the the right temperature and the Pizza was delicious.
The service was excellent.
The Windhoek people like it so much ...

All the best for Andy.

Regards

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Andy's finally reopened and I had long been waiting for enjoying his great food. To wait nearly 2 hours for a serving of prawns is outright sick. Having questioned the waitress five times I found she was only lying rather than checking on our order. Yes I will go there again for a beer - but nothing more... Sorry Andy

5  Thank The_Captain_Morgan