“Friendly and warm”

Ranked #32 of 134 Restaurants in Windhoek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We enjpoyed sitting on the sidewalk, with the open friendly atmosphere. The service and food were good and the rest rooms clean.

There are newer reviews for Andy's Bar

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I took my friends to the Airport and decided to stop off for a quick bite in Windhoek, before they fly out internationally.
We waited over 45 minutes for our Pizzas.. which we then found out that our order was never given to the kitchen.. When it came to paying the bill 1 hour 30 minutes later, I felt it unfare to pay the full amount, I wanted to speak to Andy about this poor service but he ended up hiding from me in the Kitchen..

So with conclution, don't waste your time or money going to this establishment! Is just noth worth it!!!
Worste slowest service ever!

Thanks
from a Namibian

4  Thank Elnette
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Easy place to relax with decent selection of beers and food. Good value for money although tendence to have TV blasting with rugby or footlball games

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Affordable, huge, thin, crispy, wood fired, delicious, mouth watering! I wish they could deliver to Somerset West!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Its always fun! the service is lacking a bit of speed sometimes but then the food is worth waiting for!