I spent several months staying at the Arebusch in 2013 while on assignment in Namibia.
- The staff are friendly and always try to help.
- Executive rooms are excellent, full DSTV, clean with very comfortable beds.
- Security is good.
- Breakfasts are excellent and great value.
- Laundry service is excellent and quick.
Not So Good:
- Restaurant could set records for the time it takes to get served.
- Noise from the highway and domestic airport, possibly the noisiest hotel in Africa.
- Management do not respond to customers complaints.