“Awesome desert sunset ride!”
Review of Equitrails Namibia

Equitrails Namibia
More attraction details
Owner description: The best way to view the awesome scenery and wildlife of Namibia.... on horseback!
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Sam, the owner, takes awesome care of her horses. For me this is the most important factor when riding horses on vacation. It was a pleasure to meet all the happy horsies and taking Supernova for an awesome sunset ride, which included the perfect amount of trotting and cantering. It's always great to find places like Sam's that understand and appreciate animals as much as I do. I can highly recommend this place!

1  Thank susannita77

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Well trained well kept horses available depending on ability and none of them boring trail horses; spectacular scenery and a variety of rides to choose from - professionally run and a lot of fun

2  Thank Debbie G
Reviewed November 4, 2012

My husband and I had never ridden on horses before. We were warmly greeted by Sam, the owner of the stables and the simple and effective instructions we were given by her made our experience a very joyful one to remember. The horses were very tamed and well cared for. Sam always had a careful eye on us but at the same time let us enjoy this first and unique experience. The ride was very peaceful and the scenery was breathtaking. We have been to Windhoek many times but we are not sorry that we only discovered this now!! This is a definite must go whilst you are in Windhoek.
Paula and Guy

3  Thank GuyandPaula
Reviewed October 19, 2012

A great evening with Sam and her amazing horses. The horses are incredibly well cared for, clearly loved, and excellent for all level of riders. Thanks for a fabulous sundowner!

2  Thank Jean M
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I had a perfect evening ride with Sam in September, wonderful scenery, relaxing and atmospheric. My horse for the evening was a lovely ride. Sam is very knowledgeable about the local fauna and flora pointing out birds, plants and animals as we rode along. The chilled white wine at end was the best way to top off a great experience. The trip from downtown Windhoek was only 20 mins so this activity is easy for anyone passing thru windheok and wants to do something a little different.
Thanks Sam, you're the best, I'll be back :)

1  Thank Camperbelle