“Great horseriding experience”
Review of Equitrails Namibia

Equitrails Namibia
More attraction details
Owner description: The best way to view the awesome scenery and wildlife of Namibia.... on horseback!
Reviewed November 4, 2012

My husband and I had never ridden on horses before. We were warmly greeted by Sam, the owner of the stables and the simple and effective instructions we were given by her made our experience a very joyful one to remember. The horses were very tamed and well cared for. Sam always had a careful eye on us but at the same time let us enjoy this first and unique experience. The ride was very peaceful and the scenery was breathtaking. We have been to Windhoek many times but we are not sorry that we only discovered this now!! This is a definite must go whilst you are in Windhoek.
Paula and Guy

3  Thank GuyandPaula

Reviewed October 19, 2012

A great evening with Sam and her amazing horses. The horses are incredibly well cared for, clearly loved, and excellent for all level of riders. Thanks for a fabulous sundowner!

2  Thank Jean M
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I had a perfect evening ride with Sam in September, wonderful scenery, relaxing and atmospheric. My horse for the evening was a lovely ride. Sam is very knowledgeable about the local fauna and flora pointing out birds, plants and animals as we rode along. The chilled white wine at end was the best way to top off a great experience. The trip from downtown Windhoek was only 20 mins so this activity is easy for anyone passing thru windheok and wants to do something a little different.
Thanks Sam, you're the best, I'll be back :)

1  Thank Camperbelle
Reviewed October 6, 2012

At the start of our holiday we camped at the beautiful Elisenheim Guest Farm and I went for a morning ride with Sam. It was the best way to start my holiday. The horse, Super Nova was great, the scenery was awesome and Sam told a lot about the plants and animals we saw during the ride.
It was a pitty I couldn't come back at the end of our trip through Namibia, otherwise I would certainly have done the sundowner ride. Thanks Sam.

1  Thank Martijne N
Reviewed September 26, 2012

A perfect afternoon activity in Windhoek. I have minimal experience of horses but it didn't matter. The horses are so well taken care of and well behaved that I felt very confident on the back of the horse. Thank you Sam!
Sandra