“Not worth the trouble”

Sardinia Blue Olive
Ranked #9 of 128 Restaurants in Windhoek
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Not worth the trouble”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

I went to Sardinia in Klein Windhoek, the place looked fairly nice, even though the paper napkin didnt do it at all since it looked like a up scale restuarant, the food so not worth the trouble, we had a homemade meat rivioli and a pizza really better at primi and the desert was terrible, I had a tiramisu and really I was so disappointed, it tasted like it was frozen and than defrostred and no taste. Won't bother going back there.

• Visited April 2013

Okahandja
“Little Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you can't go to Italy to enjoy good food..... Just pop in at Sardinia Restuarant. All the pastas are made from Italian ingredients and you can enjoy the best Italian food without the travel...

Visited February 2013
Arlington, Virginia
“Eat here!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I haven't sampled their full menu, yet, but this is a place I will make a point to stop by upon returning to Windhoek, even if it's only when passing through to go elsewhere in Namibia and not staying in the CBD. Their pizzas and appetizers were uniformally delicious the week I was most recently in Windhoek. I have yet to venture away from those items, but with them I have been well-pleased. Lunches get very busy at 1, so, if you aren't there on business, go earlier and dine deliciously and cheaply. TripAdvisor and my colleague's Namibian wife did not steer me wrong on this selection.

The service isn't always on point (sometimes rather hesitant). It's not consistently good or bad. It's the luck of the draw on who you get waiting on you. I'll be back!

• Visited March 2013
Windhoek
“Shocked”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

My first visit to the new Sardinia in Klein windhoek left me speechless. I ordered a pizza with an anchovy and chili topping. The pizza I received had no anchovies. I called the waitress and she explained that the kitchen ran out of anchovies just before my order was received. No alternative was offered. The manager was even less interested when we mentioned it to him. The other pizzas we good.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Birke K
Perth, United Kingdom
“Good classy Italian menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

No dislikes. Extensive menu, food well presented with excellent service and good value for money. Busy but not overcrowded would recommend

Visited March 2013