“Sushi”

Ranked #83 of 129 Restaurants in Windhoek
Windhoek, Namibia
“Sushi”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Raw Fish must always be super extraordinal with extra service otherwise it could get boring or even bad

Visited August 2012
1 Thank vera c

Brisbane
“Sushi?”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

400 km from the nearest ocean and maybe 4000 km from the nearest FRESH tuna, salmon, and all the other common ingredients. No wonder it all looks and tastes stale.

1 Thank backyard_gourmet
Herriman, Utah
“bearable food horrible service”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

This was my second time coming here. The first time I got ok service and the food was ok at best. My second time (same waiter) the food was once again ok but the service was the worst I've seen. I discussed a certain appitizer with the waiter and ordered it along with my sushi. The sushi came out about 15 minutes later. I figured the appitizer was coming but the water never came back to my table. I finally figured it wasn't coming and neither was the bill so I went to the register to ask for the bill. He slapped it on the counter so I gave him the exact amount and left. Due to the service it was my last time going there.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Boardstring
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Sushi Place in the Maerua Malll -- don't bother”
Reviewed May 15, 2010

The sushi seems really stale -- perhaps prepared infrequently and stored in a fridge? Fish tends to be watery and tastless. Servers seem to have no familiarity with the cuisine they are serving.