“boosting energy”
Review of Mozaika Guesthouse

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Maputo
Mozaika Guesthouse
Ranked #8 of 48 Maputo B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Mozaika is simply boosting your energy with all colors and happy environment....I have stayed in single room #7 at eh end, awesome! had my little table and chair in front of room. room was nice and super clean, perfect bed and crispy bedding. bathroom was amazing with 'rain' shower. restaurant is serving very nice breakfast and it feels so comfy. it is pity they dont serve food all the time (take away order is possible). staff was super nice as well. i hope to come back :-)

Room Tip: #7 single is nice and gives privacy
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed June 8, 2012

I was in Maputo for business for 3 days in first half of May 2012 and just stepped by to try a new possibility for staying! A very nice welcome in a natural surroundig was already a nice surprise compared to alternatives in Maputo! Very spacious rooms, perfectly equipped and proper.
he owners and helpfull and lovely employees tried their best to make it a wonderfull stay.
They provided me immediatly a conference room when I needed it - very flexible!
The breakfast is perfect. Unluckily the hotel was booked for my last night in Mozambique. The owner tried everything to find me another hotel.
The price for the stay is not the cheapest but a very good value for the price.
Mozaika is by far the loveliest place I have been in Maputo. You feel like in a family which makes work more motivating.
The terrasse is a very nice place to relax and meet.
Unluckily there is no restaurant to eat for dinner but meals can be organised.
Mozaika will be my choice next time I come to Maputo!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Tolimana
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Very cosy place in center town. You fill like home and the staff is very gentle.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Gabriele M
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I stayed at Mozaika when my usual guesthouse (Sundown Residencial) was full. It is nicely presented, with a beautiful garden and sitting area (something which Sundown unfortunately lacks). My room and bathroom were spacious, well-equipped and clean. My only gripe was the windows. There was one small window which didn't open, and then very small (10cm width) windows on either side of the door. These ones opened, but had no curtains, so the light from the passage came flooding in throughout the night. I also noticed, sitting at breakfast one morning, that the central areas overlook the bathrooms in rooms 2 and 3, and I had a fairly clear view of the gentleman showering in room 2 as I ate my pastel de natas! Next time I'll take an eye mask and be careful about when I use the bathroom - but otherwise I would stay here again. Staff were also very helpful.

Room Tip: Beware of room 2 (for the not-so-private bathroom) and room 3 for the windows
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank FrequentTravellerKV
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I have been throw to Mozaika guest house and force to change of hotel (in fact probably for overbooking and money reason) even my second night was reserved and already paid by voucher. I contact Inatur, the mozambican tourism autority and they open an inquiry. To defend themselves, the owners of Mozaika guest house said that moving to another hotel was my choice !!! I knew they were able to lie but not to that level…

Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank regis t
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I spent almost a week here while I was on a mission in Maputo. Mozaika is a small, colorful and friendly guest house. Perfect if you are on a mission which takes you around during the day. At Mozaika you can have a nice rest under the mosquito-net and enjoy a quiet breakfast before your work day starts. No meals are served later on, but you can order take aways from several menues from near by places. What I enjoyed mostly was the wonderful garden, the many small detailes of colorful dashes and the nice staff.The swimming pool looks good on picture, but serves really more like a dipping pond. I would go there again; there is a a homefeeling to that place! Anne

Room Tip: Try to choose a room away from the noisy machine placed on the wall outside - a generator?
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank mpelele
Reviewed April 19, 2012

The Mozaika is an excellent place to stay for short to medium stay business trips or holidays. The staff and the service they provide are excellent. The facility is clean, centrally located, is very quite and provides an amenable working environment. This is enhanced by their free Wifi service.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Kevin H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Maputo
0 mi away
#19 of 48 in Maputo
Taka-Taka
Taka-Taka
#3 of 20 in Maputo

Been to Mozaika Guesthouse? Share your experiences!