“Excellent”

Bushfind - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: BUSHFIND is a photographic Adventure Safari company with a future oriented vision to develop tourism products, offering new and innovative services to complement the existing Tourism offer in Mozambique, through the introduction of Bush and Beach concept for your day trips and weekends.
Stockholm, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

We went on wonderful 5 day Safari. We had the perfect guide, an experienced and veta nice guy from South Africa living in Maputo.
Mozaic travel Alsing nicely arranged w taxi hotel i Maputo for us

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Siv L

Kalmar
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Krugersafari two day one night.”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Very good trip. Extremely good guide! Good livingquaters! Nice food! Very good company! I can recommend thist to anyone!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Mattias P
Corbera de Llobregat, Spain
76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“3-weeks tour with Mozaic”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We chose Mozaic Travel to help us organising our three weeks holiday in Mozambique and never regretted.
For the sake of truth I have to mention that Muhimbi Africa was also close to become our choice, but Mozaic's quicker replies and wider explanations tipped the scales in their favor. We had drawn our basic route and wanted local advice to make it final. Mozaic did exactly that. They suggested alternative transportation methods, accommodations and even activities, accompanying every proposal with a preliminary quotation and attending our multiple queries until we closed an itinerary after maybe two months crossing emails. That was still some 5 months ahead of our travel dates.
Our "pack" included accommodation and road transport starting from Maputo and ending at Pemba, visiting all main attractions in this huge country: Barra/Inhambane, Vilankulo/Bazaruto, Gorongosa, Quelimane, Ilha Moçambique, Ibo and Pemba.
Road transport was arranged with different local companies for each stage, which worked flawlessly and resulted cheaper than hiring a car for self-driving. Air hopping was an alternative, but as a matter of personal preference I rather spend my holidays time in a car that I can ask to stop at any time than in multiple waiting rooms in local airports (I visit airports often enough in my work time to get fed of them).
They emailed vouchers for all pre-arranged services, although we later learned that these were not actually needed since nobody -hotels, transport or other services- seemed to care about vouchers. Each place was duly aware of our booking before we arrived and Stephanie von Allmen, from Mozaic's Maputo office, contacted every place as necessary to let us know next transport times and details. I don't know how many other customers she was taking care of at the very same time, all I can say is we felt there was always someone caring about our trip. Even when we lost our connecting flight (blame Qatar Airways, but that's another story) and we asked to try canceling our first night hotel (in a Sunday and the same day we were expected to arrive) she did and managed to get a partial refund. And also by the end of our journey when we asked for a hotel change (see my review about Pieter's Place if you wonder why) she responded positively and found a wonderful alternative to close our trip.
Altogether we can't but positively rate our experience and recommend anyone planning to visit Mozambique to give a try with Mozaic Travel, which is much more than day tours.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank homedelsac
Utrecht
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“great service”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We chose Mozaic Travel for our Kruger Park Safari (2day/3nights) early this year and we could not have chosen better. The two guides, Nicky and Almere, took us from Maputo to Kruger and stayed with us the whole time.

I cannot recommend them enough: very knowledgeable, friendly and dedicated. They did everything they could to guarantee a wonderful experience. Thanks to them we saw many wonderful animals including ten lions a couple of meters away, cheetahs, and seven rhinos crossing the road 10 m away from our van.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank MrZambujaleiro
Rustenburg
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Get real - how can a travel agency be listed as an attraction?”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

After reading glowing reviews about Xefina island, I made enquires to Mozaic Travel. The pricing may be fair if you are earning Euro’s, but for any Southern African tourists it is exorbitant.
They took a day or two to answer my mail, then passed us on to Mozambique Charters, who charged us US$ 450 for the four adults and three children. Not only was their service shoddy, it was most certainly NOT value for money (I have written a separate review on Xefina, covering this.)

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Johan274
Miguel B, Manager at Bushfind - Day Tours, responded to this review, June 28, 2015
Dear Johan,
Every time I read your review I'm thinking "why is here?" It doesn't make sense!! First of all you doesn't contract this service through Mozaic Travel we just provide their contact. The contact who could handle the matter for you (we just help you to find a solution). For other way we swap our account to Bushfind (more appropriate). Bushfind is a tour operator which operate "day tours" as you can read in other reviews (so make sense for activities in Maputo). So the title of your review is "wrong" as well. So doesn't make sense. Thanks for understanding. Regards, Miguel