“Fantastic day-trip to Kruger”

Bushfind - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: BUSHFIND is a photographic Adventure Safari company with a future oriented vision to develop tourism products, offering new and innovative services to complement the existing Tourism offer in Mozambique, through the introduction of Bush and Beach concept for your day trips and weekends.
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We had a one-day safari in Kruger, leaving Maputo early morning and returning that evening. Everything was organised brilliantly (including an efficient border crossing facilitated by our excellent and knowledgeable driver/guide). We saw a huge range of animals and would certainly do the trip again, perhaps even for an overnight stay which is apparently even better as you can be in the park at sunrise and sunset which are the best time to see predators.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Mozaic are the best. Their kind approach to customer and their professionalism are really amazing. Services ant the highest level, quick, reliable worth the money. I had great time, I have seen a lot, I have learnt a lot, I will remember everything. Amazing adventure with real experts to guide and show you the best of Africa. I will definitely seek any chance to go back and go for safari again.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

For the second consecutive year we have travelled in Mozambique , Swaziland and South Africa with Mozaic Travel . They are super professional, provided excellent services, selecting beautiful camps for safari at Kruger and Swaziland parks as well as providing detailed information to self drive safety.

1  Thank Davidemeani
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is the second time I've used Mozaic and it won't be the last. They arranged a day trip to Kruger from Maputo while also handling arrangements for others in the group that wanted a different experience. Everything went so smoothly and I never had to worry or wonder if everything would happen as planned. I know they have no control over what animals we see in Kruger but the up close lions were very exciting! I can't wait to start making arrangements for our next trip.

2  Thank araxie
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This was a fantastic experience! My partner and I arrived in maputo, not really having any clue what we were going to do or where to go. Not speaking Portuguese, it was also a little intimidating...however Mozaic was highly recommended to us and we got in touch that day. The next day, we already had everything sorted- they were super friendly, great service, and had tremendous knowledge of the region! Logistically speaking, it was one of the easier experiences I had in Southern Africa during our visit. I cannot recommend Mozaic enough...it was a gorgeous tour, fun, excited, adventurous, and "off the beaten path"...go!

1  Thank ToryEwing