“Wow”
Review of A Nossa Casa - CLOSED

A Nossa Casa
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Let me tell you, you want a big helping of seafood that tastes out of this world. Go to this place, dont try anywhere else, go straight there. We ate their twice, the prawns, the samoosa starters, the prawn cakes.....everything was worth it, just writing this makes me want to drive from Durban to Maputo, just to taste those prawns again.....

Reviewed December 31, 2012

After spending 22hrs on the road driving from South Africa, I had my breakfast at this place! It was the craziest day of my life as there were chaos at the border! It even made TV headlines as something never seen before! I had sardines and garlic bread and a draught beer followed by portuguese wine which we shared! Definitely recommended!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Nice place right on the beach to spend a lazy weekend afternoon. Prices are not the cheapest in town but if staying in Southern Sun Maputo, it's a short walk back and avoids driving and dodging the infamous Maputo police

Reviewed September 13, 2012

This place should be removed as it has now been closed down. The security guard told me that it has been closed now for about six months.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

sadly, a review a bit late as the restuarant closed without warning in March-ish. Did offer excellent, uncomplicated food at a very good price. Super friendly staff and an easy place to take a 3 year old!