Le Suffren is a very nice hotel. Though it's quite dated, the hotel is well maintained. There is a free water taxi that can bring you to water front. It's free. Comfortable bed. Nice and warm staff. Breakfast option is limited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the waterfront node in Port Louis next to the Caudan Waterfront and the Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel, Le Suffren Hotel & Marina offers both business travellers and holiday makers alike a unique location in the capital of Mauritius. Ideally located within walking distance of the central business district and close to the Pailles International Convention Centre and Cybercity, Le Suffren is also within easy reach of the various cultural and tourist sites in Mauritius. Facing the marina or the mountains, our 102 bedrooms offer great levels of comfort in a modern décor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Suffren Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Suffren Hotel And Marina
- Le Suffren Hotel & Marina Mauritius/Port Louis