“Never again- cockroach & poor management”
Review of Imperial China Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Imperial China Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 10, 2011

I would never go back to the restaurant. Went there for their dim sum lunch on Sundays and was unpleasantly surprised with a baby cockroach on my cousin's dim sum steamer. What was more disappointing was that no manager came to talk to us and when I asked to speak with the manager, Gary, the waitress said that he'll attend to me in 5 min--which did not happen. Very very poor customer service and while one waitress apologized, the other one was like ' oh you don't have to pay' like that waives my right of complaining about the bug in my food. I was very surprised by the lack of customer service and management interest especially since the restaurant was previously closed by the sanitation office due to poor hygiene. In hindsight, I should have known better...

4  Thank Vee27