Review Highlights

Beautiful experience in small islands wrapped in mangroves to explore with the kayak thanks to the... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
jessymary1992
Mauritius
via mobile
Kayak trips

I have enjoyed a great time with Sea Kayak adventure, all the Staff members were very freindly and... read more

Reviewed August 16, 2019
Ravi1105
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Mauritius
from $50.46
More Info
from $99.81
More Info
All reviews open ocean small hike amazing experience amber kris crew boats island
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

i went with sea kayak adventures and its the best kayak experience that I've had in my life.I have experience in kayak in canada.We went kayaking towards an island and we swam along the mangroves.The crew was really nice and the kayaks were great. I highly recommend it to all kayak lovers.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Kris was a great guide, very communicative and friendly. He took us two a couple of islands, including Amber, and give us free time to enjoy there. I would definitely recommend this company for future trips.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

I took this sea kayak adventure trip and it was fabulous! I love all kinds of sports and I have to admit that this was a very unique and amazing experience. First, we went into a very nice mangrove swamp, where I had the opportunity to swim and refresh a little bit with beautiful fish in the area. Then we continued our trip to a very beautiful and tiny little island. This trip was a little bit more challenging, but the view of the open ocean with amazing waves at the horizon was something on unforgettable and that definitely disserved the effort. When we reached the island, I had the opportunity to walk around it and admire its beauty: an island with a unique landscape. There are lots of volcanic rocks and the view of the ocean is fantastic. I was extremely astonished by the beauty of the place, the ocean, the sunset, the weather, and the friendly guides from sea kayak. On the way back, the landscape changed quite drastically due to the sunset and the beautiness of the mountains located at the South part of the island. I have done sea kayak before in other countries, and I have to admit that I had never had the opportunity to enjoy such a wonderful experience.

I am particularly thankful to the guide, who was not only friendly, but he also made everything possible to make this a unique and amazing experience. I would highly recommend this tour not only for its quality, but also because of its affordable prices.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 28, 2019

I took this Kayak tour 2 times, as i was on the island for several months. I enjoyed both times very much! The crew is very friendly, the kayaks are of good quality, and they are very flexible in regards to changing plans to fit our desires. The provided lunch was very delicious also. I can recommend this trip to everyone!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 13, 2019

It was a wonderful and rewarding experience. The crew was kind, supportive and made sure that we have all the fun while staying safe. You get to kayak on an uncrowded place, unlike other places where you will see lots of other boats alongside. We went to a small hike as well in Amber island as well. This island is beautiful in itself. And refreshment served on the way was very nice as well. Will definitely go back again.Thank you guys.

Date of experience: February 2019