“wonderful baked goods”

Ranked #2 of 79 Restaurants in Lilongwe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 28, 2012

frappes, iced tea, and quiche. All in a gorgeous garden setting with great hours for weekend brunches. The only think I've disliked - at times the male owner seems to talk down to his staff.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I eat lunch here most days. The salad always varies according to what they pick from the garden that day. I don't think you would get a better salad anywhere (in the world that is). The location is fantastic as are the staff. As Annette says the iced tea is perfect.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I always grab a quick toasted sandwich from Ana Khofi during lunch break. I like the chicken & mayo; I like the wraps; I like the fresh salad picked from the garden. Mostly, I love their Ice Tea - it's to die for.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Salads are popular, have a nice range of veg also. I'm a fan of the milkshakes, rank 2nd in Lilongwe in my opinion.

Really friendly staff, eager to help. Will say that it is advisable to check your bill and your change, not because of anything sinister, just that they often miscalculate.

Burger is ok, had a chicken pita wrap also, pretty nice.

Not a great deal for the money, I work 5 mins walk away but probably only go there once a week, if that. Sometimes I walk through a grab a cookie. (Only eat half at a time, they make you feel quite funny!)

1  Thank Freddie S
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Ana Khofi's cafe in the Four Season's compound is sheer delight. They make use of ingredients from their garden in their delectable salads which are amazing, even for this person born and raised in California. Their quiche and wraps are also excellent, as are their fruit juices, iced tea, and tempting deserts. Located in a lush garden replete with waterfalls. Very popular for weekend lunch, so plan accordingly.