“Food looked the same but all tasted different and Good” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bombay Palace

Bombay Palace
Ranked #4 of 69 Restaurants in Lilongwe
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
East Lansing, Michigan
“Food looked the same but all tasted different and Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

The food was good, service pretty quick but not very interactive. We had 8 at the table and shared our dishes. Everyone turned out the same color but was all very tasty. Not the most exciting but well done.

Visited July 2014

• Korean first
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good Stuff. Could Not Get Enough”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

I don't know why but I find I enjoy the Indian Food I get in Africa more than home (US). The food at Bombay Palace was delicious, reasonably priced and servings were more than sufficient. I went back several times and, were it not for the high cost of taxis, could have happily eaten there every night, trying everything on the menu.

Visited August 2014
prince george
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

I'm not going to go into a lot of detail, other than to say, I'm very picking, my expectations are high, and this place is awesome. I will eat here every chance I get!!!

• Visited August 2014
Barrington, Rhode Island
“Best Chicken Tikka Masala I've EVER Had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

I have never been a huge fan of Indian food, but I do enjoy Chicken Tikka Masala and almost always order it. This was the best I have ever had, hands down. The other dishes we tried were very good as well, but the tikka masala was amazing. I met the manager because the credit card machine wasn't working and I only had US Dollars, which he was more than happy to accept. Excellent service all around and EXCEPTIONAL food.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Most delicious and best food you want to eat is Bombay Palace”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

When i never used to visit Bombay palace for my meal mostly for dinner,i used to think the food was expensive,the food wasn't delicious enough and i thought the service was bad while after going to Bombay palace,they made me change my thoughts. To be honest the food was lovely and not much expensive. The service was also good.. I had rumali basket,thai panner and chilli panner for starters,it was awesome! Then later on,i had garlic-chilli naan, panner tikka masala,it was just out of the world,words are not enough for the food i ate for main course.
Then i had chocolate brownie for desert,it was so yummy that i wished if I could always have the same chocolate brownie for every desert so I recommend every tourist or a person who used to think like me,should surely go to Bombay palace with no hesitation. And all groups of people can go there,if u wanna go alone or with friends or family then you can go to Bombay palace. Its surely the best food I have when I visit Bombay palace on the weekend.

1 Thank Bhajram P