“Local pizzeria”

Mamma Mia Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 78 Restaurants in Lilongwe
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a fine dine Authentic Italian Restaurant Our focus is quality food & service Being in the hospitality industry for over 24 years we do not believe there is any compromise when it comes to food & the service We look forward to serving you ☺ Thank You a presto!!!
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Pizzas are good. Service is average, sometimes slow. Saying that, it is popular with Lilongwe residents and a good place for a casual meal.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Allways go when i vist lilongwe for work every few months. no complaints anywhere. To find it walk along the road opersite the Sunbird hotel turn left after the petrol station, then left after the hardware stores. its in the "Old town Mall".

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Restaurant well situated and very near to Lilongwe Hotel and the city's main shopping centre housing Peoplez, Game, Shopprite etc. offers very good Italian dishes, I however enjoyed the beef which I thought was well priced too.
Their started are particularly excellent and something a patron should never miss.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I am a native of Malawi and so have witnessed the transition of mama mia over the years with the changes in management. My most recent visit was in july. Went with my parents so endulged in starters as money wasnt an issue, for the table we orded the antipaso, stuffed egg plant, escargot, and som mushroom dish...i LOVED all of them. And tbh the only thing that draws me there are the starters. The pizza and pasta dishes we ordered were a little dull for the most part. I am yet to try other main dishes other than the pastas/ pizza.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Turned up for a bit of lunch with some friends, was ok, milkshakes rank Id say.... bottom of the list of 5 I've tried so far.

Left feeling full and happy, not outstanding, but not horrific either. If someone else suggests it theres no reason to argue, but no reason to hunt it out in particular I feel.