“Best dinner during our Mada tour.”
Review of Citizen

Citizen
Ranked #16 of 213 Restaurants in Antananarivo
Reviewed September 12, 2018

Antananarivo was our last stop on our Mada tour. We experienced the lows and highs by that time, we had some great and we had some not that great food in the different towns, vilalges we stayed at. With no hesitation we all voted for the Citizen as our top dining place in the country. Their dinner was more than fine it was such a pleasure and as it was our last dinner in Madagascar, it was such a great restaurant to say good bye to this magnificient country. The restaurant of Citizen would be popular anywhere in the world.

Reviewed August 15, 2018

I took two business guests here last night and did not enjoy at all.The place has no atmosphere no background music and the food was terrible.Service was OK.I have eaten here before and had the fish so we ordered fish because I recommended it.Dry tasteless and blatantly not fresh.I did not bother to complain I will just not waste my time going back

Reviewed July 18, 2018

I am Kenyan(From East Africa) ...

I have travelled to Madagascar severally and had meals at the Citizen and the food was pretty interesting both times round.Fresh food,served in typical french design-starter course...Great wine selection,Fresh Bread,Wide selection on the main meal menu....and off course the Desert!!!!Yum....Yum....

They also have an amazing view...we did not sit out due to the breeze and cold...But its great if you get their slightly before sun Down.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

One of the fanciest restaurant in Tana. Food is good, very quiet, service is perfect. very high class, almost snobbish. it is quite expensive though

Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

Great food, awesome view... Just need to find a new manager since the current one is extremely obnoxious.

2  Thank Tiana A