Yes this is a really nice hotel to comparing to the other hotels
at Tana. Well established and delightfully decorated and good
located. The restaurant is advisable with their large selection.
But If you will not get an A/C room the problem is beginnig
because there was neither an window mosquito net nor
anything over the bed. So some times it was hard to sleep
at nights. And guy at the reception was not an hospitable
person ''you can read this an rude person''
Finally one of the decent place in TANA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in central vibrating Antananarivo, you will appreciate the peaceful atmosphere of Sakamanga. With its typical architecture, its traditional decoration (but with European standards equipments) Sakamanga is very original and different from basic standards hotels and you will certainly love its originality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Sakamanga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sakamanga Hotel Antananarivo
- Hotel Sakamanga Madagascar/Antananarivo