I was invited to this hotel to stay couple of days in Tana. Quite low prices for certain rooms (2O euros for small one), nice restaurant (careful: book your places) and perfect location in the center, close to several others restaurants and bars.The swimming pool is a big asset, even if small. the massage is stunning, fair in price......One remark, even if I hav a fly net, mosquitos invaded my room.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in central vibrating Antananarivo, you will appreciate the peaceful atmosphere of Sakamanga. With its typical architecture, its traditional decoration (but with European standards equipments) Sakamanga is very original and different from basic standards hotels and you will certainly love its originality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Sakamanga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sakamanga Hotel Antananarivo
- Hotel Sakamanga Madagascar/Antananarivo