This place is full of character as soon as you walk in. Loads of antiques everywhere and a nice colonial feel. Restaurant is excellent.
Stayed in various rooms. The suite is amazing for the sheer amount of space, the only downside being there's no mosquito net for some reason!? Other rooms have them and you need them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming guest house in the center of an upscale neighborhood of the capital. Fruit of the marriage of Madagascar and colonial style architecture, this house offers the proximity of the commercial district Antaninarenina.La Veranda is Ambohitsirohitra next to the office of the presidence.Le The Veranda restaurant overlooks a lovely garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your La Varangue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Varangue Antananarivo
- La Varangue Hotel Antananarivo
- La Varangue Madagascar/Antananarivo