Arrived at the airport after 15 days in the North (Maroantsetra) a bit terrified by what written in guides and so on. I booked the transfer with the hotel and an extremely kind driver showed up at the airport, rescuing me from all those taxi drivers and porters that were pushing to get me onboard or carry my luggage.
Arrived, lovely welcome. Room 29 (perfect!) with the terrace next! (but weak wifi doesn't work there). nice food, nice restaurant area. and as I said in the title, all the personnel members are fantastic! the door men, the receptions, the cleaners, the waitresses...and the owner: I met her by coincidence and I could feel her sense of hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Tana-Jacaranda, "a home away from Home", is located in the center of Antananarivo. Room rates are reasonable, and our cooking of Malagasy, Asian, Italian and French is appreciated. Corridors provide access to balconies that offer a beautiful sight of Tana. Guests can enjoy free WiFi in all areas of the hotel, and a laptop is at the disposal of those who are interested. Warm water in sanitaries is provided. Tana-Jacaranda's team will give you useful tips for your trip in Madagascar. Pick up and drop off to airport can be easily arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Tana-Jacaranda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tana-Jacaranda Hotel Antananarivo
- Tana-Jacaranda Madagascar/Antananarivo