This hotel has a great location right near the President's Palace, but other than that and the free WI-FI, the hotel was just okay. The rooms were clean, but very, very old. The rooms with balcony's have a tv, and you have to go outside onto the balcony to get to the bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Tana-Jacaranda, "a home away from Home", is located in the center of Antananarivo. Room rates are reasonable, and our cooking of Malagasy, Asian, Italian and French is appreciated. Corridors provide access to balconies that offer a beautiful sight of Tana. Guests can enjoy free WiFi in all areas of the hotel, and a laptop is at the disposal of those who are interested. Warm water in sanitaries is provided. Tana-Jacaranda's team will give you useful tips for your trip in Madagascar. Pick up and drop off to airport can be easily arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Tana-Jacaranda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tana-Jacaranda Hotel Antananarivo
- Tana-Jacaranda Madagascar/Antananarivo