Stayed here on two separate occasions in February. Lovely little spot and in a good location. Free wifi and some of the rooms have great windows/balcony access. The staff are friendly and very helpful with travel arrangements. On the downside...well, the food (dinner) in the restaurant was pretty terrible and the mattresses aren't so great. (To be fair however they're not out of line with what I experienced in other hotels in Mad.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tana-Jacaranda guesthouse, "a home away from Home", is located in the center of Antananarivo. Room rates are reasonable, and our cooking of Malagasy, Asian, Italian and French is appreciated. Corridors provide access to balconies that offer a beautiful sight of Tana. Free use of an Internet terminal as well as a wifi connection for client laptop. "Tana-Jacaranda team" gives you useful tips for your trip. Pick up and drop off to airport can be easily arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Tana-Jacaranda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tana-Jacaranda Hotel Antananarivo
- Tana-Jacaranda Madagascar/Antananarivo