Great colonial ambiance, wonderful spa and very good restaurant.
A must to feel out of time.
We only spent a day waiting for our flight, the room on the 3 star area was adequate, way better than we feared from some comments on the web.
It is pricy though, european price.
If you have to spend some days relaxing in tana, and that you are not short on cash, that is a good pick.
There is even a casino if you have a few buck left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Colbert Antananarivo Welcome. "The elegance, tradition and prestige are united with an attentive hospitality requirements since 1928" Hotel Restaurant Spa Colbert shines in the heart of the capital Antananarivo, in a perfect central location, prime location that will satisfy you, offering panoramic views of the different monuments city. Our goal is to make you feel at home, ensuring the effectiveness of a service associated with a unique travel experience. Whether on leisure travel, business, or romantic stay, we will answer all your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your L’Hotel Colbert Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colbert Hotel Antananarivo
- L’Hotel Colbert Spa & Casino Madagascar/Antananarivo