Wonderful place to go back to after travelling around Madagascar always a welcome smile.
Great food iffy breakfast good resterant manager.And the guy who did the transfers Mr Andrea
could not do enough for you cold water BBC news great great guy,In suce a poor country in was nice to go back to the Charlton........................Thankyou
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Hotel Carlton, central location with genuine view on lake Anosy and the Queen's Palace, conference and meeting facilities for up to 550 persons, business center, outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, fitness, center, 2 restaurants, 2 bars, 24 hrs rooms service, casino, free private parking, arcade shops. Since September 1st, 2008 Hotel Carlton is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts in the Lifestyle Collection. IPrefer is the loyalty program that enables guests to have special benefits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Carlton Antananarivo Madagascar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlton Hotel Antananarivo
- Hotel Carlton Antananarivo Madagascar