“Good food, value for money, nice service”
Review of Saka Express

Saka Express
Ranked #24 of 213 Restaurants in Antananarivo
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Pizza, panini and waffles, I tried these at Saka express and it turned out delicious. Service is nice, except hey don't accept Visa for payment below 100.000 ar.
It was the only place open on a Sunday afternoon in the area. Very nice experience.

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

This is associated with Sakamanga restaurant up the street. This mostly a pizzeria/panini shop. I was there for lunch.

I had the vegetarian special pizza. Very good. Roman style crust.

Small pizza plus passion fruit juice cost me 13000 ariary, about $4.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

Good food for a good price. The room service was fast and efficient. Pizza and shawarma was great. Totally recommended.

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

I wasn't blown away last year on a visit, this think I was more impressed, got a quick tuna sandwich to fill me before dinner, came toasted and tasty. Good "European " option.

Reviewed August 25, 2017

We had lunches at this cafe a couple of times. the sandwiches were perfect and exactly what we needed after many days of malagasi cuisine. the service is really quick and the lunches were very filling!