“Business Long Stay Guest”

Corinthia Hotel Tripoli
Ranked #2 of 27 Hotels in Tripoli
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Having stayed at this hotel on a reguar basis over the last 22 months, I recommend this hotel for business guests. The executive lounge on the 15th Floor is excellent with all the standard business facilities available, but has ambiance and has proved to be a very useful networking enviroment.The sports facilities are first class with an indoor as well as an outdoor pool and two well equiped gyms.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Andrew P
Valentina B, Guest Relations Manager at Corinthia Hotel Tripoli, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

thank you for your long term loyalty towards Corinthia Hotel Tripoli and for sharing your positive experience with us.

We appreciate your recommendations for the business clients and are pleased that you have enjoyed Executive Lounge and well as our Spa and fitness facilities.

We will be glad to have a chance of welcoming you personally at Corinthia Hotel Tripoli.
Please feel free to contact me directly for any future bookings or anything related to your stay while in the hotel.

Thank you again and see you soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I have just spent four nights in the Corinthia. It is large and luxurious with plenty of space, and has pretty good security. My room was huge and the bed very comfortable - there was a slight smell of stale cigarette smoke when I arrived (apparently thre are no non-smoking rooms) but the air conditioning dealt with this quite quickly.

There is an excellent pool and several restaurants - the best I felt was the grill/Italian restaurant on the second floor. The breakfast buffet was very good. The hotel could do more to make the most of its plentiful external space - there are few places where one can sit outside and relax with a drink in the evening after a day's work, and it would be worth creating some. All in all a good place to stay in a city where there are still many challenges.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank westminster2

Dear Guest,

first and foremost, thank you for deciding to stay with Corinthia Hotel Tripoli while visiting Libya.

Your positive comments on the hotel in general is much appreciated. We are happy to hear you have enjoyed your time in one our four restaurants, Venezia offering Italian cuisine.

Regarding your suggestion in utilizing the outside space for our guests, we have our Venezia Terrace opened during the summer period with a magic atmosphere where one can relax and enjoy nice Moroccan tea with Arabic sweets.

Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you soon back to Corinthia Hotel Tripoli.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

During my long stay at Radisson Hotel, my boss that was staying at Corinthia Hotel, convince me to move to Corinthia Executive Club, he said I would not regret it. I didn’t want to go there because I smoke a lot and at Radisson there is lot of open places to smoke.

As soon as I checked in, lovely receptionist with a dream smile, my boss asked to call Sonia and he introduce me to her, lovely, outgoing personality, she escort me to my Suite and we had a lovely chat.

The Suites are big, well decorated, nice amenities, comfortable bed, and very nice view.
She manages in such a professional and friendly way to control the Executive Club, regardless of all Protocol, Securities, High Government people and demanding guests that are there at the same time, with different purposes, I was amazed.

She never stops to make sure all guests are happy and if any issue arises she makes sure to take care and follow up herself even if it’s not from her department, for example laundry, towels.
She, advice me to try Fes Restaurant and also the Italian one both very good, thank you Sonia.

I congratulate Corinthia Hotel, Ms Sonia, is an exceptional Manager and person.

3  Thank Guest647
Valentina B, Public Relations Manager at Corinthia Hotel Tripoli, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

thank you for your kind words of appreciation towards hotel and our colleague Sonia, the Executive Club Manager. We will convey your compliments to her.

We are truly glad to know that your first time experience with the hotel was a positive one and we hope to have a chance to welcoming you soon back to Corinthia Hotel Tripoli.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

IWe did felt there very comfortable, due its high class and professional Service. My Stay ther was for 2 Nights. My Room had a usual size and was pretty cosy outfitted. Very clean and good Bathroom too. On both Evening i went together with some Businessfriends into their nice Restaurant and there was a good Service given to the Guests. Much Choices at the Breakfastbuffet too.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Bluesea1973
Valentina B, Guest Relations Manager at Corinthia Hotel Tripoli, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

thank you for deciding to stay with Corinthia Hotel Tripoli on your recent visit to Libya.

First and foremost let us express our thank you for your loyalty towards Corinthia hotel for pas six months. It will be my pleasure to meet and greet you when you're in hotel again.

Please feel free to contact me directly should you require anything related to your future booking or during your stay.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Excellent service, self contained hotel with everything you need. Great Seelection of restaurants, with an vast breakfast buffet. Rooms are very large and airy with great views of the coastline, best hotel bed in a long time.

3  Thank Rakabull

Dear Guest,

thank for staying with Corinthia Hotel Tripoli and sharing your positive experience.

We are consistently striving to achieve the highest quality of services to our guests. Your words of appreciation make it all worthwhile.

We will be pleased to have the chance of welcoming you back to our hotel when in Libya again.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I have stayed at the Corinthia on at least 10 occasions in the last 6 months.
This is a very good business hotel and I always enjoy my stays here.

The staff is very friendly and helpful, there are three restaurants to choose from and they present sufficient variety for one please one's desired food requirements.

The hotel has a clean swimming pool and spar facility and a well equipped gymnasium, with adequate opening times to accommodate guest.

The hotel recently suffered a security scare, but there are sufficient safety checks at the entrance to make one feel comfortable that some steps are taken to protect one.

Room Tip: Tower 2 has better views.
1  Thank Marco W
Valentina B, Guest Relations Manager at Corinthia Hotel Tripoli, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

thank you for your generous review of your stay with Corinthia Hotel Tripoli. We are very delighted to hear that you enjoyed the variety of our restaurants as well as Spa facilities.

We appreciate your kind compliments and are looking forward to welcoming you on your next visit.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I checked in the hotel very pleasantly surprised by the location, interior, staff etc. Extremely courteous and helpful staff. Rooms are very spacious and well equipped with a very good wifi connection. Breakfast place is very soothing with lots of different food items available. restaraunts are just ok. Had pizza and pasta in one of the italian restaraunts which was just ok, nothing great to write about. The executive floor is bustling with lots of other foreign business delegates and great place to interact with other businessman in the country

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Munzir L
Valentina B, Guest Relations Manager at Corinthia Hotel Tripoli, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

thank you for sharing your positive experience with Corinthia Hotel Tripoli with us.

We do appreciate that you chose our hotel for your stay and will be very happy if we can exceed your expections the next time of your stay.

Valentina Bambuchova

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tripoli
Al Mahary Radisson Blu Hotel, Tripoli
#5 of 21 in Tripoli
Bustan Urban Retreat
Bustan Urban Retreat
#8 of 21 in Tripoli

Been to Corinthia Hotel Tripoli? Share your experiences!