Lowest prices for your stay
$155
$108
View deal
Free cancellation until 07/03/21
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Expedia.com$108
Priceline$155
All reviews spacious rooms lobster murud abdullah liberia capital electricity amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

A wonderful new discovery in Monrovia ! The Murex Plaza is a new hotel with spacious comfortable rooms. The bathrooms are equally nice with an awesome shower. The hotel has an excellent restaurant with a variety of cuisines available on the menu; one of my colleagues has raved about the chicken shawarma ! The staff is friendly and helpful. We will be back !

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

Murex presents you with a the real definition of "home away from home". You find in the staff all Members of your family.....a brother, sister, uncle, aunt, niece etc. Never see a hotel with staff so accommodating and willing to help like Murex....more room for improvement with conferencing and related support services but the "ready to help" attitude is commendable....keep it Up!.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2017

I arrived at Murex Plaza in Monrovia when the hotel was fully booked! The welcoming arms of the magical staff, starting from the receptionist unto the manager had me running back to Murex the following day at the slightest availability of a room. I wasn't disappointed all through my 5 days stay at Murex. If I have to go to Monrovia a million times, I'll put up at Murex a million and one times.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

Coming to a strange country away from home one needs friendliness and comfort. This I got in good measure from the Murex Plaza. All the staff go out of their way to be helpful. This was my second stay, my first early in January. I was welcomed back so much it felt that I had never been away! The room was spacious, neat and all that was needed was there. The food I enjoyed - a very varied menu and plenty of it.

Room tip: Upper rooms have good views. Best view is on the 7th floor, Panoramic view of sea, city and suburbs.
Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed February 1, 2017

I stayed 10 days at Murex Plaza Hotel for a business trip. Staff and Managers are very friendly. The rooms are net and clean, however the first room I was, had no views, just a small window very high up on the wall. Not recommended for claustrophobic people. But the management immediately agreed to move me to a junior suite at a very reasonable negotiated rate where I spent the rest of my stay in Monrovia. The restaurant provides you with good food. I would recommend this hotel. It’s possible to pay with international bank card. I would recommend the management to install a terrasse on the roof top with refresshment to avoid staying outside along the street when you need fresh air in the evening or early morning.

Room tip: The junior suite # 203 is very nice.
Date of stay: January 2017