Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews spacious rooms lobster murud abdullah liberia capital electricity amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed January 25, 2017

I have been traveling to and working in Liberia for over ten years now. I have stayed in many hotels over that time. I tried the Murex this time after liking what I saw there over dinner on my trip last March. The hotel did not disappoint. The staff were friendly, helpful and responsive all along the line. Laundry service was as handy as any hotel worldwide. The restaurant carried enough variety to keep things interesting for my whole two week stay. The only "complaint" would be inconsistent wifi access, but heck that's nearly universal in West Africa! My only caution in writing this is that I don't everyone to start going there, leaving me no space on the next trip!

Room tip: 4th floor room, with floor to ceiling windows facing the Tubman Blvd. main street provides a striking view of this city on the move.
Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for a night during break journey in monrovia. Acceptable room standard, spacious room, comfy bed, good location and not that pricey!! USD100.00 per night inclusive breakfast is okay if you don't mind extra fancy decir and ambiance. Over all good stay.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 15, 2016

I discovered the Murex Plaza Hotel during my first stay in Liberia in August. Now this is my favorite and best hotel in Morovia.
Nice rooms, service is just amazing, and staff always available 24/7.
The restaurant has an international menu, and the food is great.
For sure, I will stay at the Murex Plaza for my next trip in Liberia.
Congratulations to Priscilla for her very well service.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

My initial stay in Liberia was for a period of one week, but this was extended for another one week. And guess what, I would never change hotels during my stay there for anything!

Spacious rooms, coupled with excellent service, and listening management who always aspire to make your stay memorable!Mired Plaza, the place to be.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Thank Stephen Zoroast... A
Reviewed December 3, 2016

Beyond the bricks and mortar, Murex Plaza has the charm to make you feel at home. The management team led by Shehny and Priscilla are attentive, and go out of their way to accommodate your specific request. Thank you for a great stay.

Date of stay: December 2016