As with most other European guests, I found that the hotel was reasonable for Guinea and most of the staff courteous.
However the whole experience could have been so much better with more attention to small details.
1. Keeping the gents toilets clean on the ground floor.
2. Making sure the bedrooms were swept clear of dead insects every day AND mopping the floors properly.
3. Breakast was not included in the price.
4. Not all floors have wi-fi.
5. Female waiters seemed to be happier in their work than the men. The latter serving as if they were doing you a favour.
If you are from the UK, you will know what I mean when I say the TV program makers of 'The Hotel Inspector' would have enough material to make a whole series.
However it was not all bad, there were some lovely staff and food was generally OK, and I am going back there in a few weeks time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Mariador Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Mariador Palace Hotel Conakry
- Le Meridien Conakry
- Conakry Le Meridien