“Ideal Location in Ghana”
other travelers have booked this property
Accra Serviced villas -Spacious living room
street view - front entrance and car park Frontal view - now screened for hassle free outdoor relaxation without flies and mosquitos
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Accra Serviced villas -Spacious living room
street view - front entrance and car park
open plan layout
Dinning suite for 6
Dinning area
modern fitted kitchen with usual appliances - excluding dinning table
work station
Pool table for guests
games and fitness room
relaxation area by pool
air conditions
Screen porch side view - outdoor relaxation free from pest
Screened porch - frontal view. out relaxation flies and mosquito free
Sun loungers
ideal sun bathing spot
Poolside fun for all
Backup generator
Drop dowm lounge
Accra Serviced Villas - side walk around Villa.
Front entrance off Otu Adzin Road, Spintex, Accra
Relaxation area by the Pool
Relaxation by the pool side.
Papas pizza within a minute walk of villa
chicken republic - within 3 minutes walk of villa
Total Shop for all your international grocery needs,Within 5 minutes walk
Popular KFC - within 5 minutes car ride from the Villa
Junction mall -for your shopping and leisure requirements.Within 10m inutes car ride
Zenith bank and many more banks within walking distance frm villa
Titanic Beach - around 12 minutes car ride from the Villa.
ATM cash point - 5 minutes walk from the Villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
SistaCass...
Barbados
“Ideal Location in Ghana”
Reviewed November 20, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

I was completely 100% satisfied with our stay at this Villa. The staff immediately set the tone off right by walking down the road to locate my taxi driver, who was lost, and guiding us in. Staff were all smiles and upon entering the villa, it just took my breath away. It is exactly like pictured but better! In Africa everything is big. So all the rooms are big and airy with wide windows and huge fans whirling away. The staff had cleaned everything and had all the screened windows opened so it was cool and welcoming when we arrived.
Location: The location is just perfect! It's central to most things and only a short taxi ride to the Junction Mall, where you will find a Shoprite grocery store and other store and food and anything else you need for your stay. I used my Uber app and it worked flawlessly for cheaper fares and no haggling taxi drivers. In fact the location is so perfect that I became a pro at directing friends on how to get to me and drop me off. Banks are at walking distance as well.
Safety: Staff are on-site 24 hours providing security, the gate is locked and visitors must be buzzed in and approved by Staff. Issac in the day and Richard in the evenings, both are amazing and I will miss them dearly. They not only provided security at the villa but they also gave great advice on how to be safe in Ghana overall.
Environment: As with other reviews, be advised that the Night life is in full effect around the Villa. But although music plays nightly it is completely different in the day time. Quiet and serene. In my case this worked very well, in fact some days I missed the music during the day. The area is peppered with clubs and bars and street food in the evening so in my opinion it just makes it easier and cheaper to enjoy yourself because all you have to do is walk outside and Ghana is at your finger tips!
Who Should Stay Here: In my opinion this villa works for all types of travelers. The beds are comfy, there's a clean and well kept swimming pool, and they offer large and small accommodations. I came with my friend but even when our Ghanaian friends visited they remarked on how nice everything was and even took information on how to book. So it is great for families, solo travelers, and couples.
Overall Impression: Staying at this establishment was a big part in what made my Ghana trip so amazing. I would stay a million times if I could and I strongly recommend you choose these Luxury Villas for your Ghana vacation.

Dec 4, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to give such a detailed review!! We are pleased you had an amazing time in Accra and at Accra Serviced Villas. We most certainly look forward to welcoming you back at our Villas. Best Wishes.
Eddie & Gladys
Wellingborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 21, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

NJ
Reviewed March 4, 2017 for a stay in July 2016

Mar 8, 2017
Thank you for the review. it's great to have a good review for Accra Service villa but the last night was spent in another property which had nothing to do with us and therefore should not have been placed here. Any issues experienced had nothing to do with ACCRA serviced villas!!!! Any suggestions and reviews should be sent directly to the owners of this so called property down the road!!!
Dickus89
London, United Kingdom
“Relaxed”
Reviewed October 26, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Staff were great, there is always someone on hand, any time of day, to assist. They are helpful approachable and unobtrusive. The property was safe, roomy and clean with all mod cons as well as a library of books which I think guests add to each time they leave. The swimming pool is just outside the back door. I am disabled and although the property is not ideally suited, I had no problem getting around. Isaac, who is the main day-to-day contact there, gave me his mobile number in case I ever needed any emergency assistance from the team, he offered, I didn't ask, which was appreciated. I had a wonderful stay. Music is quite load at night from the area, which would fill my room, and although I found it very therapeutic, I imagine with some it may interfere with their sleep. I shall return without a doubt.

Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Your age range 35-49
Nov 1, 2016
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We are pleased to here the staff were helpful as ever and the property was found as described - safe, roomy and clean. We look forward to your next visit to our serviced villas in Accra Ghana.

Thanks
Gladys & Eddie
Yvonner M
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic place to stay in Accra”
Reviewed October 12, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Our stay in this villa far exceeded our expectations. It was a "home away from home", Isaac and Hannah were real gems - helpful and always friendly. I will never stay in a hotel in Accra - it is much more comfortable to stay with this company. Having the pool on site was the icing on the cake especially on the days that we stayed in - the children we in and out of the water all day long.

Traveling group: Young Children
Jan 19, 2016
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear our staff are as helpful as ever . We hope to have you back sometime.

Gladys and Eddie.
K0lafunmi
Lagos, Nigeria
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed September 28, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

Good location, very easy to get a cab right outside to anywhere you want to go, good staff ready to help at all time. Will definitely stay here again.

Traveling group: Friends
Jan 19, 2016
We pleased to hear you would be booking our Villa again. We look forward to having you again.

Thanks
Gladys and Eddie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing