“French cuisine cooked to perfection.”
Review of Bread&Wine - CLOSED

Bread&Wine
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Bread&Wine is located in Osu district, right next to the Antrack House. We serve a South of France oriented cuisine and have homemade bread straight from our Bakery. Looking for a wine experience? We have more than 200 references available. Looking for a place to escape Accra? Come by our pool and enjoy some nice cocktail and food. Looking for a perfect place for a business dinner? We have two private room that will welcome up to 16 guests. Looking for a romantic dinner? Bring your loved one and treat her with Roederer Champagne and chocolate fondant. At Bread&Wine, we offer experience
Reviewed February 5, 2014

If you are looking for great food and ambiance, this is the place for you! I love the food and as a smoker I like to sit outside where it is surprisingly breezy. The mangers are friendly and the staff is well on its way to be great.

1  Thank Farida A

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Great food,ambiance and service. Loved the house. Very clean and with so much character. Will definitely patronize every time I am in Ghana. Hostess was very attentive. I could actually taste how much love was involved in the making of this food. It was an orgasmic experience...no lie!

2  Thank Simone N
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This is one of the few restaurants I have eaten in in Ghana where I really felt like the chef and owners really loved food. Of course in Ghana you are always going to have glitches, especially with service, but the fact is that they really care about the food at Bread & Wine and you can tell. Now the place is super expensive. You will end up paying more than 200 Cedi per person easily, but for an occasional splurge, it's worth it. I had a steak the other day and it was almost as good as one that I would get in a high-end steak house in the US. I've been there for brunch and the food is great. It's the setting that really makes this place. It's calm, beautiful and dignified. If I can compare it to Santoku, this is the place you will take your parents. Santoku is where you go with your buddies. It's not a social scene here. It's just people enjoying good food and conversation. The waiter knew how to open and pour a bottle of wine and when I asked him what kind of wine it was (my friend ordered it) he said "Merlot" instead of "Red." Both plusses on the service side.

1  Thank richtank
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We are regular customers here and our experience has always been very nice. Our food whether is was lunch or dinner has always been delicious. We enjoy the setting, particularly at lunch time when we sit outside between the trees and with a nice breeze…. For a moment we forget we are in Accra! The ingredients are fresh and cooked to a high standard. The staff is probably one of the best trained staff in Accra… I can highly recommend this place

2  Thank cober27
Christelle U, Manager at Bread&Wine, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Guest, thank you for your comment. We are very pleased to read that you always spend nice moment with us. We hope to welcome you soon.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

The restaurant venue is stunning; great job overhauling interior and grounds, alone worth visiting once to experience. But, food does not match experience being offered. Good French food, but nothing exquisite. Given price (expensive) and serving portions, I still prefer Le Tandem or other French restaurants in town.

1  Thank Deeder78