The setting for this hotel tending toward the countryside, as it is out of the City of Accra. The surroundings are local communities and villages. The open-air down stairs lounge, open-air sitting areas at the main level bar and restaurant provide beautiful views of the ocean and coastline, and an enjoyable breeze. The hotel is staff is very accomodating, friendly and helpful. Due to the limited number of rooms in the hotel, you never have the sense of being crowded. The food was good. Travel to and from the hotel is scenic, and you can get to downtown Accra or a highway to go elsewhere within a short period of time. This is my hotel of choice for my visits to Ghana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, experience a fusion of comfort and Ghanaian hospitality, friendly staff and the unique ambience at the Atlantic Ocean. We welcome all guests into the comfortable and ideally located AFRICAN ROYAL BEACH HOTEL, built in 2003. The hotel provides different room standards, including a private balcony, all with the magnificent view of the Atlantic Ocean, the pool and our well landscaped garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Accra Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- African Royal Beach Accra
- Hotel African Royal Beach