“Never Again”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We decided to try this place, being a new joint. I must say I was truly disappointed with the place. For starters, kids ordered soft drinks and I ordered a Guinness. The waiter brings the soft drinks with no Guinness, after about 10 minutes comes back and says they don't have any cold Guinness. He suggest I put ice cubes in the Guinness!! Kids ordered margarita no problem, any other pizza I order from the menu they did not have. I decided not to eat anymore. The place was empty and nothing seems to be available. Maybe its new and they need to get their act together.

2  Thank forphone

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Nicolino's little joint truly is a welcome addition. Tucked inside the Alliance Francaise with a simple and sweet decor that immediately makes you feel at ease and are curious to sample as much as possible on the menu. The pizza's take no more than 6 minutes and they are just simply scrumptious! Highly recommended for anyone who has a passion for italian food. Oh and a plus the staff are super friendly and helpful, a rare experience in Accra.

1  Thank netaddict
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We've enjoyed our dinner, brunch and breakfast here; there are not many places in Accra where you can actually get food around the clock, we particularly enjoy this on our lazy weekends. Moreover the food has been really good, whether we ordered a croissant, croque monsieur, omelette for breakfast, pizza for lunch or chicken milanese for dinner. The choice of drinks is very good as well and the staff is friendly and helpful. The prices are reasonable and the outdoor atmosphere is a big bonus for us. We'll most definitely return to Nicolino.

1  Thank cober27
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I didn't expect much but I was really positively surprised at how cool the vibe was and how good the food was!! A must stop anytime I'm back in town!!!

1  Thank jvaislic79
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Having been to this restaurant on a number of occasions, including having the takeaway, it's a welcome addition to the choices of continental restaurants within Accra.. Having only taken the pizza selection so far, each time has a different topping .. And the bonus is that the speed of service, even when busy I have received a pizza in 10 minutes, very different from so many other places in the city..

Why choose Nicolino, well the management seem to have instilled a desire for service, and it's great when the venue has local talent performing as you have a clear view of the stage..

2  Thank TrevorW061