“Amazing get away with a wonderful local feel, were modernity locks lips with n”
Review of Coco Beach

Ranked #26 of 68 things to do in Accra
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Amazing get away with a wonderful local feel, the food is great,the air steamy and calm and do I love the free breakfast buffet.its off d hook. I and my galfriend in company of two of my collegues.we definately had a blast. I can't wait to pass bye one of this days.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

i enjoyed the sea breeze so well because he whole environment is clean
and good for exercise

Reviewed January 17, 2012

unspectacular beach matched by a charmless hotel. don't bother. On the road out of this dive is a wooden, 2-storey drinking spot with great sea views, worth stopping for a drink to enjoy

1  Thank okatakyie
Reviewed January 10, 2012

This is by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed. December 2006, We booked on line and the pictures looked fantastic, let me tell you my experience...

We booked to stay here with 4 other families but we got in first, the first sign of trouble was the airport transfer vehicle it was old and did not even have air conditioning and Ghana in December is quite hot.

Ok we proceeded at this point I was already regretting having paid in full for 5 nights in advance. On getting to the hotel it looked dusty, the Joel staff did not look prepared at all. We we were showed to our rooms which far away in a block that looked unused. The rooms had no carpeting and it had 14 inch television that was not working, it took them over 2 hours to make it start. My MacBook Pro screen was bigger than the tv and it was hanging high up to make it worse.

In the morning the rooms had no running hot water and this had to brought to us in dirty buckets, we could hardly bathe with it, had to order bottled water to brush.

On getting to the reception, I asked to see the GM and asked for a refund and was told I had to go back to the travel agent to collect a refund, so i said no problem then I proceeded to reception to tell everyone checking in how bad the hotel is that they should not bother to Stay here. After I dissuaded enough people he calmly called me into the office and gave me my full refund. I stayed here only for one night.

I eventually called Labadi Beach Hotel, which was my first choice but they had no rooms online, asking for rooms and they confirmed 4 rooms for us, and came to us with 2 brand new Mercedes Benz buses (much unlike the crappy buses the day before) and my party moved there. And we knew we were in for a good time. This was 1000 times better and I will put up that review.

1  Thank Poppie08
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Th e sanitation needs more improvement.............................................

1  Thank mohammed a