Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$109
eDreams$109
Tripadvisor$109
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
Destinia.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

We did stay at the hotel but paid to stay by the pool for the day. The facilities are clean and the staff very friendly. I highly recommend here. Amazing food! The hotel grounds are also well kept. There's a lovely play area for children.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Bertha d, Director of Sales at Golden Tulip Accra, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your positive feedback about our facilities and staff. We are very happy you and your family had a memorable experience at our hotel.

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is visually nice and clean but the services were the poor because the staff fail to be able to make common sense decisions. The waiter staff were often confused about their menu items and you could wait about a hour for a drink after you ordered. It surprised me that everyone thought saying I'm sorry resolved the problem, even the hotel managers.

I had to consistently complain about the services to clean the room, provide towels, toilet paper, tissues or soap. There was a point when I was very upset after being out of the hotel for 12 hours, expecting my room to be cleaned/refreshed by 6:00 pm. Everyone was "sorry" but no one could just complete the work. So, I had to bring the hotel manager to my room to see what he's was told was false.

It was finally completed by 6:30 pm although it took 3 tries to toilet paper for the room.

If the staff was empowered and respected, they would do better.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 586JB
Bertha d, Director of Sales at Golden Tulip Accra, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. Your feedback as a guest is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve and enhance our customer service.

We have taken note of the areas of concern you raised and assure you measures have been put in place to ensure it does not happen again. We will ensure we keep on improving on our standards and service to keep you coming back.

Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

Came with my daughter to lounge by the pool and eat. The setting is beautiful and the quality of the loungers and parasols is good.
There always seems to be enough loungers present.
The pool attendant always seems to be helpful. However the same cannot be said for the waiters. They seem slow and disorganised.
I had to go to the bar several times and ask for service again when I'd been told someone would take my order. They were pleasant enough but it just wasn't relaxing guessing when they would
Remember to serve you. The food was good and the drinks well chilled. So overall I would recommend this place , but the bar waiters who serve the pool area need to up their game.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Bertha d, Director of Sales at Golden Tulip Accra, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at our hotel.

Your feedback is very much appreciated as it helps us enhance our service. We have noted your concerns and will intensify our training on our standard operating procedures to improve on service.

Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

A great, clean and safe hotel with friendly staff, lovely grounds, pool and restaurant. As good a standard business hotel as you'll find all over the world. Well stocked room as other reviewers mentioned and a decent buffet breakfast included. The evening buffet was lovely although pricey. My one important improvement point would be that even on the first setting the AC is super cold! But get refreshed then turn it off- viola. I will certainly return when next in Accra.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Hollibobs45

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel.

We are happy you had a pleasurable experience during your stay with us. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us enhance our customer service every day.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed June 26, 2017

The hotel's proximity to the airport was a big advantage for my travel purpose. I had to vacate the room at noon, but was allowed to use the swimming pool in the beautiful garden later in the afternoon (which was very convenient as I had an evening flight). Rooms are nice, breakfast was delicious and the overall service was good.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at our hotel.

We very much appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to welcoming you again.